I've been after Jason since December to do a few things: write Thank You's, write one blog post, and fix the blinker (okay, not really nagging, but definitely needs to be done). The thank you's are done. The blinker has been investigated. But I'm still waiting for that blog post. So in the meantime, I'm posting this note that's circulating around Facebook.
1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
ESPN- Tennis, basketball, or baseball. Or Colbert Report, OR the Daily Show.
2. You're out to eat, what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
He gets a Caesar, without question.
3. What's one food he doesn't like
Coconut, almonds, pickles......
4. You go out to eat and have a drink...where would he choose?
5. Where did he go to high school?
This one is really tough without looking but he graduated from Heritage, right?
6. What size shoe does he wear?
9 or a 9 1/2- I know this one, we just bought him Nike Airs, after about an hour at Famous Footwear, and after I brought him about ten different pairs of shoes. It was fun, really!
7. If he was (were) to collect anything, what would it be?
High tech gadgets
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
The recently discontinued Chicken Bacon Swiss from Arby's. It's a sore topic.
9. What would this person eat every day if he could?
Meat and potatoes, or Peruvian food probably.
10. What is his favorite cereal?
Ohs! If I even mention that I want some of his cereal, than he gets a super sad lip and the puppy eyes going.
11. What would he never wear?
12. What is his favorite sports team?
13. Who did he vote for?
No way are we going to reveal this. We want to keep this blog friendly. We voted the same though.
14. Who is his best friend?
Me, of course. But he's awfully fond of his siblings, and the former Elder Smart: Logan.
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do?
I pick off my nails, out of boredom. He really pushes using the nail clippers. I just think my nail clippers are built in.
16. What is his favorite color?
17. You bake him a cake for his birthday what kind would it be?
Funfetti with rainbow chip frosting, or Tres Leche Cake, using the top-secret recipe.
18. Did he play sports in high school?
Tennis, oh, and he was an avid dater. Hey, it counts as it involves strategy.
19. What could he spend hours doing?
He can and does spend hours on his computer, working on programs, playing one of two games, looking up music, and reading from Digg.
20. What is one unique talent he has?
He can brighten up any room he enters. He has this way of being able to focus individually on every person in the room, all at once. He's quite the quivering ball of energy.
Jason is wonderful. I love him dearly. And you will hear from him soon, I promise.