Monday, November 15, 2010

The Nursery Revealed!

Okay, so a quick disclaimer: the nursery is not actually finished. I still have a few projects I'd like to complete in there to finish it up. Here is a quick peek though:






Okay, so obviously, I need to paint out the bookshelf, and I'd like to add a shadowbox above it. I might reupholster the rocking chair, and I'd like to frame Madelyn's blessing dress (I seriously hope we never have another little girl small enough to wear it) and place it above her crib.

The best part? We were able to finish the room for less than $100 because of our wonderful family. My mom gave us furniture, and my cousin gave us the crib and changing table. Jason's mom made us a bunch of gorgeous blankets (one of which is on the rocking chair) and the crib linens. D.I. and Roberts were the sources for the rest of it! But we are pretty proud of it, and we think Madelyn likes it too!

2 comments: